Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK

...yet. Autumn and I are both back on our bikes...kind of. We have both taken quasi-hiatuses from riding. Autumn was sick and then injured and I was in some kind of abusive relationship with my clips that I eventually just walked away from. However, starting this week we are both back on track and ready to ride again.
OK, well to be fair, I am going to Vegas this weekend for my awesome friend Tyler's birthday. And then Autumn is going home the following weekend to see her family. But other than that, we are totally back on track. We bought gear bags! They match! What more could we need!?
Anyway, just thought I would give everyone an update. We have not given up on this whole "cycling" thing, or fallen off the face of the blogging world. We have just hit some road bumps that were a little harder to get over than anticipated.
But watch your back. We are coming to a bike path near you...unless you live in Iowa or some such state, in which case we will be no where near you, sorry.
-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment