Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BACHELOR AUCTION & AUTUMN WILL PAY

OMG. Those pictures. Those sunglasses. That jacket. I am having a identity crisis. Thank you, Autumn for documenting. Thank you for sharing these images with the world of the Internet. The only part of those photos I recognize is the shave ice...and the American Apparel. Who is that blond girl with "gear" on and who has "muscles" and who think riding from Santa Monica to Malibu is "a quick ride"????? I don't understand.
Don't get me wrong. It is kind of exciting. And I never get bored of people saying "YOU are doing WHAT???" or "you rode HOW FAR this weekend" and more importantly "I WILL give you money because that is such an important cause." It's not all bad...just very strange. I would say I have done a 180 in life, except my bike and shoes are pink. You can take the girl out of the Juicy, you can't take the Juicy out of the girl.
ANYWAY...the REAL reason for this blog is that Team Cray Cray is having a FAB fundraiser this weekend at Hamburger Mary's in West Hollywood. There will be drinks, food, and a man auction. Yes, you read that correctly...a MAN AUCTION. I, personally, cannot think of anything better. Please see below for selection. Could they be any cuter???
All of the Crays will be there with bells (and tee shirts) on, so come see us and raise money and buy yourself a man. I might bid on one to be my new boyfriend. Yes, I know they are gay...it would not be the first time...see you Saturday!!!
Hot men AND that girl from KTLA. What more could you need?
-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment