Thursday, March 11, 2010

OUT OF SPANDEX....FOR A BIT.

You may have noticed that I've been absent from the blogging and cycling world for a little over a week now. Well, I got sick. Really really sick. And on top of it, my back decided it hates me and went into such a huge spasm that I haven't stood up straight since Saturday. I've been laying in bed and staring at my bike and feeling pretty terrible. The good news, is that I live in a tiny tiny studio, so eventhough I haven't been able to walk quite right for about a week, my apartment is tiny enough that I can still get around.

So my training is on hold for a bit. On hold until my lungs clear, my fever is gone for more than a week, Caitlin stops threatening to take me to the hospital and my back lets me straighten it out. But never fear and never doubt, this does not mean I'm giving up. It just means that I have the immune system of a new born and my boss is a little stressed. But other than that, I'm sure I'll be just fine and back to blogging about road rage in no time....well, maybe not no time, but sometime this month. Hopefully.

~Autumn

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there dude! You'll be back in the saddle in no time!
    ~BW~

    ReplyDelete