Thursday, March 18, 2010

SPANDEX HEALTH UPDATE: STILL NO RIDING.

Well folks, my back has really done it this time. I believe my length out of the saddle is up to 3 weeks and counting. The good news is that I can almost stand up straight (almost might be stretching it....currently, my right foot uncontrollably points to 3:00 and I have a "severe left lean"). The other FANTASTIC news is that my new Physical Therapist, Dr. Jeff, is my favorite because (i) he has the NCAA men's tourny streaming all day on Big Screens in the office and (ii) he's an avid road biker -- he just road in the Solvang Century!

As I walked out of PT today he promised that he would get me back on my bike and SOON! Yay for positive thinking and people who understand the need to train for 7 day bike rides.

~~Autumn

1 comment:

  1. Autumn,
    I'm so sorry that your back has been giving you so much trouble. Hang in there. I love keeping up with you guys. I have missed your sense of humor. My sister, Courtney, follows your blog, too. If you've never checked out hers you should. It's at http://uuhhwhat.blogspot.com/
    You both have a similar sense of humor.

    Get well soon!
    :o) Megan

    ReplyDelete