Monday, March 22, 2010

THEN VS. NOW

Just an update on the gradual destruction of my wardrobe and self concept. Enjoy.
Old Watch: Classic. Tasteful. Timeless.
New Watch: Completely Ridiculous.
I am actually not too upset about this one. I think this watch is awesome, even though I am the only one. I love it! Look how sporty I am!
Old Purse: LV
New Purse??? Canvas Specialized Butt Bag.
This seems to be where my stuff ends up now. Uncool.
Old Shoes: Feathers and 4.5" inch heels
Old Shoes: Gold Sequins
Old Shoes: YSL
NEW SHOES OF DEATH.
I cannot even speak of the horrors. Is that Velcro? Why, yes it is. Are those ventilated panels? Yes, yes they are. Am I planning on falling over repeatedly in them? Absolutely.
At least now I will feel pro when I am STANDING in a bike store. Whoo.
-Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. I really like how there are some sweet velour track jackets strategically placed next to your "old" bag.

    ReplyDelete