Saturday, February 20, 2010

LADY WITH A BIRD.

In a desparate attempt to make this next story I'm about to tell you really stick in your head, the only thing I'm going to say about the ride today is: I never thought I'd say that 25 miles seems short. -- 40 tomorrow!

Okay, on to the important stuff....

So, I was riding the same loop that we did last week -- Cynergy (bestest) out to Dockweiler beach and back -- and took the bike path in Marina out to the Bridge of Judgment (this is the bridge where you get to take a break and then judge all of the other kits and bikes that ride by. super fun). I'm kind of tucked into a nugget, as the BW would say, because it was super super windy, but (thankfully) I looked up at just the right time to see....
A lady, prancing/running along the path with her arms stretched out so that her pet PARROT could go running with her. Also, she was smiling and watching the PARROT instead of watching where she was going. Again, prancing lady with a PARROT ON HER ARM.

Let that sink in. I'll do a reenactment the next time I see you.
~~Autumn

1 comment: