Friday, February 12, 2010

SHOUT OUT TO SCOTTY.

I rode this morning. Whoo. And, I will admit that there are a couple of very specific reasons why I actually got my butt out of bed:

1. Scotty's voice was in my head telling me to do it (see his comment to yesterday's blog); he definitely wins for having to work more than me, and if he can suck it up and ride before work, then so can I! Also, he was so generously my first donor towards my goal of raising $3,000 for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center. I can't deny my donors!! (hint hint, should you want to "take advantage of me" and/or "order me around" make a donation and see what happens....)

2. See number one.

In case you thought that us having this blog was all just so we could be snarky and make fun of things (and tell an occasional serious story), you were wrong. This blog is important to us. Knowing that we have fans (I might be taking this a little far) and people who are waiting to see what happens nexts adds that extra little incentive for continuing to ride.

**In case you would like to take me up on the offer of donating and then being able to boss me and/or Caitlin around, please click on the links to the right. Team Cray Cray (that's the team we're riding on, in case we haven't mentioned that. Check out our team fan page on Facebook.) is committed to raising at least $30,000. This money is the real reason behind all of this. Thanks!!

~~Autumn

1 comment:

  1. I'm willing to bet that more people would join the cause and support your journey if you rode with bibs, no jersey. I sense that Caitlin would be a more appropriate author to tackle the merits of this one.

    ReplyDelete