Thursday, February 18, 2010

NOT SURE IF I LIKE THIS...


I apologize for the weird photo of my hand, but I cannot stop staring at these cray cray tan lines that have now appeared. If you look really closely, you might be able to see that there is a straight tan line across my wrist....because I wear gloves all day long on the weekends in the sun. Seriously, I cannot stop examining them for the life of me. They bug.

And no, contrary to popular belief, I cannot just ride without gloves. That would be hand suicide. 545 miles gripping handlebars without padding and something to absorb the sweat? Yeah, not happening. So I guess I should just get over it and, ugh, embrace these things.

Super sidenote: my little sister gets married 2 weeks after the end of ALC. I am going to look FANTASTIC in a strapless number and heels, what will the sock tan lines, the padded shorts tan lines, the gloves, the helmet, the sunglasses.......spray tan here I come.

Don't worry, I'm sure Caitlin and I will document the progression of our super sweet tans.
~~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment